1. Without exception, everyone under the age of 18 must have the trip’s release form signed by a lawful parent or guardian.
2. Laurel Caverns cannot provide lights for these trips without adding $30 to the cost of a ticket. Participants are to bring two sources of light of the kind needed for a night hike.
3. Participants are required to wear shoes with good tread and ankle support that lace ABOVE the ankle. The primary injury on both trips is a twisted ankle.
4. Participants are to remain with the Laurel Caverns caving leader at all times.
5. Group rates are available for schools, religious organizations, scout groups, summer camps, and the like; and both have a caving patch option for scout groups.
6. A private caving leader can only be guaranteed for prepaid groups of 15 or more with reservations made by calling 724-438-3003.